Parents & Caregivers
It is not an easy time to be a parent. Children of all ages are exposed to hurtful things – natural disasters, bullying, physical abuse, sexual abuse/assault, community violence, COVID-19, and racial trauma.
- Do you want to learn how to prevent your child from experiencing abuse and bullying?
- Has your child been through something that may have been traumatic?
- Are you worried something happened but don’t know how to talk about it?
- Have you noticed an increase in their worries, fears, sadness, or anger?
- Are they not getting along with friends or fighting at home?
- Are they not doing well in school?
- I want my school/agency/community to know more about trauma and its impact on children: contact us about Public Education
- I want to teach my child how to be safe and prevent abuse and bullying: contact us about Keeping Every Child Safe
- My child has been through a traumatic event recently and I want to prevent long-term anxiety, depression, and/or behavior problems: contact us about Skills for Psychological Recovery
- I am worried about my child’s reactions to a trauma: contact us about Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- I want my child to get help with verbal or physical aggression in the family: contact us about Alternatives for Families – A Cognitive Behavior Therapy (AF_CBT)
- I am worried about my child and don’t know where to start. Contact us for a free half-hour consultation to discuss your concerns and ideas about what your child needs or fill out a referral form.