Every child deserves a safe and happy childhood. But not all children are so lucky.
In fact, in the U.S., one in six girls and one in twenty boys are victims of sexual abuse before the age of 18.
More than 10% of teenagers report having an adult injure them during discipline in a single year.
Our work is to reach and help children at risk so they heal and grow into strong and healthy adults.
And we share our knowledge.
Our dream is to change the cycle for children everywhere.
- 01-29-2014 Our November Event: Stepping Up for Kids
- 11-16-2013 How Do We Help the Helpers?
- 11-14-2013 Breaking it Down: Simple Steps to PREVENT Child Sexual Abuse
- 11-03-2013 Parenting in 2013: To Talk or Not to Talk? Why and How to Have Difficult Conversations.
- 11-02-2013 The difficulties of cyberbullying: Psychologists and legislators speak out on the internet harassment.
- 09-10-2013 In Lower Manhattan, parents teach children about 9/11 every day.
- 09-03-2013 With McNair Program as Foundation, St. John’s Alumna Puts Education to Work Helping Children
- 08-22-2013 Life Cut Short: Gia Allemand’s suicide is a tragedy.
© 2014 Child Help Partnership